Home Health Overview
- Start of care occurs within 24-48 hours after receiving referral
- Services offered: Visiting nurses, Aides, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy
- Social worker available to link patient/family to community resources and assist with placement if needed
- Total Joint Rehabilitation Program
- Certified wound care nurses provide wound therapy, wound vacs
- Vital stimulation for patients with swallowing difficulty (performed by a certified speech therapist)
- Home lymphedema therapy
- Home IV Antibiotic therapy
Home Health Services
- Skilled Visiting Nurses, Home Health Aides, Physical & Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy (including Vital Stimulation)
- Total Joint Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Rehab Program
- Fall Prevention Program
- Certified Wound Care Nurses
- Home IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Home Lymphedema
- Medical Social Worker
"The staff was friendly, sweet, caring, professional. They do their jobs wonderfully!"
"These people were very friendly and helpful. My husband would not be where he is today without their TLC. Thanks so much!"
"I could not have received better care!"
"I was very pleased with the way I was treated by both my nurse and physical therapist . They both did an excellent job!"
"I could not think of anything myself because they were always one step ahead of answering my questions and being there for me. All of the employees were wonderful and kind. A special note to my PT for being patient and getting me to walk again!! Well done!"
"Everyone was quite professional and I was very pleased."
"The best care my dad ever received ! Thank you so much!"